Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 7

Day 7, Yesterday morning I had to push myself and had a pretty good morning but at the sametime I want to eat so badly.  After awakening this morning had my cup of tea.  I had to literally force it down.  It's getting really hard.  I'm tired of the taste of the lemonade mixture,  I'm tired of the taste of the herbal tea.  Water taste blah!  I'm tired of having a dry taste in my mouth.  Sometimes I feel sick on the stomach.  But, I am determined to keep going.  Had a few eliminations yesterday morning.  Now, I'm going to do some exercising to get my body moving.  Oh, and this afternoon I'll be going to the Basketball game Orlando Magic vs LA Lakes.  I have got to keep my mind busy  :)

Lemonade Glass Clip Art

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails