Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 2

Yesterday I had a slight headache I had it the previous day so I don't know if it was the tailend from the previous day or the fasting.  Also, had a  few eliminations. (that's the whole idea, right )Yesterday after work I was tired, irritable and wanted to eat something anything. Lol!!  I got through it and just dranked more of the lemonade mixture and before I went to bed had a cup of smooth move tea. 

Early this morning had a cup of smooth move tea before on my way to work. I feel pretty good I no longer have a headache thank goodness!  I'm not feeling hungry at the moment.  Feeling pretty mellow. So  far so good.  Will see how it goes upon arriving home from work.

Fresh Lemon Juice

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

1 comment:

  1. The lemonade diet is thus popular and effective that professional nutritionists have combined all of the natural ingredients into a single pill that provided the required supplemental dietary needs that the body needs to perform each day.
    master cleanse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails