Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Monday, February 7, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 1

Good Morning,

In the next 10 days I am going to give myself a good cleaning by fasting for 10 days using the master cleanse lemonade diet.  Last night I had a cup of smooth move herb tea.  This morning I had another cup of tea.  Last night I made my lemonade drink to take with me to work which consist of Fresh lemons, Maple syrup B grade and cayenne red pepper.



I'll let you know each day how I'm feeling.  Have you done the Master Cleanse? I'd love to hear about your experiences with it. Anyone want to join me?

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

3 comments:

  1. I've done the master clease several times! Make sure you stay close to a bathroom the first few days. LOL! Your body will decide when its time to go. :>}
    You will feel so good and light after you complete your cleanse. I have done a total of 7 days as my longest. Peace and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Natural: Yes, I'm very close to a bathroom. Lol!! 2nd day I'm feeling lighter already. The first time I did the master cleanse I went for 7 days. This time I'm pushing for 10 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lemonade diet is therefore standard and effective that skilled nutritionists have combined all of the natural ingredients into one pill that provided the required supplemental dietary needs that the body wants to perform a day.
    lemonade diet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails