Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Monday, October 25, 2010

Crinkle Style...Ooh La La!!

After washing my locks I decided to put in individual braids and rolled them up in spiral curlers..  Next morning  proceeded to put the braids in an updo style.  I can't stand hair pins they make my head itch.  The updo didn't turn out like I wanted, but I still went to work with the style  for 2 days.  I guess having locks you still can have a bad hair day :(  I  held my head up and dared anyone to say a bad thing.  Lol!  After taking out the braids I was so delighted, excited. I'll say my crinkle style put a smile on my face.  Oh Yeah! I'll be wearing this style alot.

 

Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

3 comments:

  1. took lemons & made lemonaide! LOL it turned out beautifully! you ROCKED that style Sis. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like that analogy. Thanks sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your locks look nice very nice!!! I am not online much, but wanted to drop by and say Hi.
    Take Care~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails